Swampgirl has taken over hosting the Getting To Know You games at CAC... and she’s provided a fun exercise this week: make snap decisions.
Here’s the set-up:Answer the following questions by intuition … whatever comes to you immediately.
If you spend more than 2 seconds on the answer, leave it blank and move to the next question.
1. You run into a friend who has just chopped off all her long hair (or suddenly has an Afro). What do you say?
That will be a lot cooler in summer!! Why is it that as we get older, our hair gets shorter?
2. You walk by a well dressed man with manicured hands who smells like a gin martini. He asks you for money. What do you do?
Keep on walking.
3. Your brother or sister or best friend falls madly in love with someone you think is a jerk. What do you do?
Listen to what they love about the person. If necessary, gently reflect back the flaws they disclose.
4. You get a terrible present from your husband, wife, girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you let it show?
Not that I want to, but yeah.. I probably do.
5. Who’s your favorite Beatle?
6. You walk by a disheveled man wearing soiled & tattered clothes. He politely asks you for money. What do you do?
Well I rarely carry much cash, so I probably wouldn’t give him any. But I’d check. And say I was sorry that I couldn’t help.
6. Skinny Elvis or Fat Elvis?
Next, go find an outrageous picture of your Elvis on the net and post it at the bottom of your answers.