After 2 days recovery (lots of back/chest work on Friday), today was a stability and light leg day. This month is also a unilateral month: whenever possible, I’m doing exercises one side at a time.
Cardio: 30 minutes on the crosstrax machine, average heart rate: 145 BPM. About 250 calories.
First SuperSet: Core. Two sets.
- Plank: 1.5 minutes
- Bridge, one support leg, one moving leg: 20 reps each side
- Side Plank: 1 min/side
- PushUps: 15
5 Jumping Jacks to a Burpee between sets to get the heart rate back up, 10 reps.
Second SuperSet: Stretch Bands, two sets:
- Shoulder raise/side step: 12
- Standing One Arm Row: 15/side
- Shoulder Rotations: out 15
- Shoulder Rotations: in 15
Mountain Climbers between sets to get the heart rate back up, 10 reps.
Third Set: Unilateral Legs on Machines
- Leg Extensions, 60#, 15 reps/side
- Leg Curls, 60#, 15 reps/side
- Leg Press, 125#, 15 reps/side
- Triange Push Ups between Leg Press sets: 10.
Last Set: Abs On Incline Ab Bench. 2 Sets
- Hanging Crunches 15
- Hanging Reverse Crunches 15
After that my shower should did feel good!