This is one of the workouts I’m rocking these days. I warm with just enough cardio to begin to get a sweat on. Then I do this in a circuit style – 10 exercises in a row without stopping except for a quick sip of water. Rest for 2 minutes and do it all again. While each individual exercise doesn’t seem hard, put together you finish with no choice except to stand with perfect posture.
I begin sweating about 15 seconds into this and don’t stop until I’m in the shower running cool water over me.
1. Reverse Ball Crunch to Push-up
2. Ball Cobra
3. Wood Chop (high to low) with 5 or 10# weight plate or medicine ball
4. Bird-dogs (15 each side)
5. Hanging leg raises -raising to both sides and front -15 of each
6. Step-up to Balance with military press (step to the side)
7. Backward Lunges with DBs
8. Box Jumps
9. Wall Squats with DB- arms extended out in front