While I’m on a “let’s examine where we’re heading in 2010…” mood, it is a good time for me to consider my own personal goals for this year.
- Bench press 5 reps with 45# plates on the bar. Just because. Aim date: 2/15.
- Get my cardio endurance back up to doing 6 1 minute sprints at 7.5 MPH during one interval training session. Aim date: 3/1
- Do Turkish Get Up with a 20# DB. aim date: 3/1
- Stand on one leg -with eyes closed – for 45 seconds. Aim date: 7/1
- Do 5 hanging pull ups. Aim date: 7/1
- Get a job as a Personal Trainer. ASAP.
- Lose the extra 25# I’ve gained in 2009. Aim date:7/1
- Try something fun and different each month. January: either hip hop cardio or belly dancing.
- Pass my Corrective Exercise Cert. Exam. Aim: 2/1
- Develop a strong core. Aim: 4/15.
Looking at the hoped for dates of completion, I will re-examine this list on my birthday.
What are some of your goals for next year?